Recycle Coach at Work is a turnkey program with five parts:
1. Ask Milo What Goes Where set-up. All you need to do it tell us who your hauler is. We contact your hauler on your behalf to get their recycling program details and complete your database set-up. If you have any special in-house recycling programs, just let us know and we’ll set those up too.
2. Web app set-up. We provide a line of HTML code for you to install the web app (a widget) on your intranet site, if you have one. The widget uses an iframe. You can also access the web app through a URL link to a dedicated webpage on our Recycle Coach website.
3. Getting started video. This short video explains RCAW to employees. We suggest you incorporate the launch of RCAW as part of a “lunch n’ learn” session or Green Team get-together. After watching the video, we recommend a group activity conducting some Ask Milo What Goes Where searches, to demonstrate how easy it is. The Ask Milo functionality is found on the web app.
4. Recycle Coach library. Through the web app, employees have access to dozens of interesting articles to help them be better recyclers.
5. Monthly Campaigns. Each month we focus on a specific recycling problem area or initiative. These are curated and developed by our in-house content team. Distribution to employees is via email. We work with you to determine the best distribution method, depending on your internal policies and requirements.